Directed by Yasmina Ramzy, YRA Dream Company is a group of like minded international dance artists living in 4 countries who learn and perform innovative and dynamic ensemble choreography. Learning choreography is accomplished by Zoom rehearsals and personal feedback videos. Performances are online and in many different cities at Raqs Sharqi events as well as performance events in Toronto such as Arabesque Gala, Dance Ontario Dance Weekend, CNE International Stage and many more. Due to Covid times , creative work is currently being shared with Video Collages on social media.
* contribute to expressing creative, inspiring choreography and exciting performances
* receive the support of a team of like minded dance artists from across the globe
* be challenged in a progressive learning experience in all facets of performing dance art
As member, you:
– receive extensive personal feedback in all aspects of learning different choreographies
– be invited to various performances in different cities and online
– have access to Arabesque costumes to wear in performance
– possible billeting by other members of company in different cities
COVID TIMES: During COVID times performances are presented in fun Video Collages to audiences of thousands through social media.
Pre-approval is required.